Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why does my ingrown toenail still hurt after I've taken it out?

I've taken my ingrown toenail out successfully but now it still hurts. Can you please tell me why this is happening. I play soccer for a very high level and I need to train but I can't.


Thanks.Why does my ingrown toenail still hurt after I've taken it out?
It's going to be sore for a while, and playing a sport is going to make it really hurt. Your toe is pressed up against your shoe, and playing soccer-- where it involves so much focus on your feet, might even be worse. It could be infected, but regardless, you need to let it breathe and not have it so constrained. Try soaking it in epsom salt and warm warm water. That will help. Good luck!Why does my ingrown toenail still hurt after I've taken it out?
did you take it out yourself or did you get a professional (eg. podiatrist, doctor) to do it?





It may be infected, in which case you should see a podiatrist/doctor,
You should have let a Podiatrist take it out. It is probably infected. Soak it in epsom salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment