Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What would it take to entice you into digging out someone's ingrown toenail?

I am NOT asking for a friend.What would it take to entice you into digging out someone's ingrown toenail?
If I liked you, I would do it as a friend.What would it take to entice you into digging out someone's ingrown toenail?
couple hundred bucks, same as the Doc is gonna charge ya.
Not much. I love doing things like that. Zits, ingrown hairs, gnarly toenails.....I believe I have a gift.
You're gonna need a suitcase full of cash, a 1.5 L bottle of gin and a garden weasel!
A chance to tongue kiss the giant beaver would do the trick.


.
My father MAKES me do that occasionally.
a trip before and after to the beaver in question is payment enough.
lemme let u know by asking 2 Q's:





1. how much money do u have?





2. are u any good in bed?? lol
1,799,788 dollars in cash ,tax free.
Do you have any Dorito's?





%26lt;~~ works cheap!
Wait right there while I go change into a petite Vietnamese girl.
You're just so sexy. Bring your Hot self over here %26amp; let me doctor those dogs fer ya!
Well it would have to be a matter of life or death for me


%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;hates, HATES feet
I would need to be drunk or have smoked a very good quality pot. Capisci?
A return of the favor, I have 4 myself!
Ewwwwwwwwww...................
I wouldn't try because I might make it worse.
I would take it off at the knee for free.
i would do it for free if she was a hot chick.





anyone else would have to buy me a hooker
Just sign this release form as I should like to keep it, I'm making a sculpture...
Do I get to use my teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment