Friday, February 5, 2010

What should a post-op ingrown toenail behave like?

I just recently got an infected ingrown toenail taken care of, and the doctor said to come back if the infection doesn't go away completely. How do I know it's gone? It's not the prettiest looking thing right now since it's been in bandages for the last few days now and I can't tell if it's supposed to look like that.What should a post-op ingrown toenail behave like?
The doctor told me the same thing. It was about 6 days after the redness around my toenail was gone after i got it removed. just soak it in warm water and put some sort of cream on it like neosporin. I pulled my toenail off because i had to ingrowns on one toenail so there was a nail that was really skinny and sliding upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment