Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is treatment for an ingrown toenail?

This will be my first time going to the doctor for treatment for it..What will they do?What is treatment for an ingrown toenail?
I had this problem when I was a child and this is what I did to stop it. I had it cut out of both my big toes. The Dr will simply numb your toe and use an instrument to cut the nail away from the flesh. Mine kept coming back until I decided to use the method listed below.





I pushed a small wad of cotton under the toe nail to keep the nail separated from the flesh of the toe. It took a while but finally my toenail quit growing into the nail.What is treatment for an ingrown toenail?
You can prevent them by cutting your nails square though.
Depending on how bad they are they may ask you to have surgery.





They do recommend that you cut your nails straight across rather in an arch 'now'.


Once its too late for millions of sufferers.





Suppose you could cut the toes off, lets face it you wouldn't get them again hahaha!!!





Sorry just thought seeing as you have been suffering so much i would maybe induce a wee grin from you. Or even a wee knod of agreement.





I know how much my friend suffered, so i do really sympathise with you.





Good luck, hope you feel better soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment