Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the percentage of forming an ingrown toenail?

I have cut my bit toe-nail down the side by accident, and I was just wondering what you think the percentage of forming an ingrown toenail is. I have heard they are very painful and so I don't want one. I have never had one. Also, what can I do to stop it from happening besides going to the doctor? That is if I can do anything.What is the percentage of forming an ingrown toenail?
I have had several ingrown toe nails as a little girl and I had to have the surgically removed. Turns out not cutting your toe nails leeds to ingrown toe nails. I always have to cut my toe nails down the sides every week to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Once I feel a little bit of pressure going into the skin of my toe I know that I might be getting one. Don't worry though, cutting your toe down the side actually helps it.What is the percentage of forming an ingrown toenail?
I've cut one of my toenails almost all the way off when it got bruised running in mountains. It healed back after about a week. It bled a lot at first then the next day it stopped and started healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment