Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can I do for a post-ingrown toenail procedure infection?

The area is pretty swollen. It's been getting thicker and stiffer in the past few hours. I had the procedure done about 2 days ago. I'm feeling quite a bit of pressure from all along the side where the nail was ingrown and along the root. I can't go to the doctor until the morning. Is it a just a temporary thing that can go away with some overnight rest?What can I do for a post-ingrown toenail procedure infection?
Go buy some Epsom salt ( I guess regular salt can do for now ), and soak it in very warm water and salt. I have had that procedure done on me at least 5 times already in my lifetime and thats whet I was told to do. It has to be soaked, and if you have Neosporin put a little on the area with a bandaid at night to sleep. It needs to be soaked. The salt draws out any infection that might be there and soothes the pain.What can I do for a post-ingrown toenail procedure infection?
Just use vaseline and peroxide. It is going to be puffy for the next few days.





Shai/HP
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment