Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What antibiotics are used to treat an infected ingrown toenail?

I was on Keflex but it was too strong and to stop taking it. I called this afternoon about getting a different antibiotic, but never heard back from the doctor's office (I called late in the afternoon, so I expect to hear from them tomrrow). Has anyone else taken antibiotics for this and if so, what did you take?What antibiotics are used to treat an infected ingrown toenail?
I used to get infected ingrown toenails all the time and I never took any antibiotics. Antibiotics are bad because they kill all the bacteria in your body and it can make you get yeast infections and such. I think that a toothpick under the toenail paired with some neosporin works great! (google it and you'll find some tutorials. it's one of those home remedy things)What antibiotics are used to treat an infected ingrown toenail?
They gave me that same antibiotic.


Antibiotics in general make me feel dizzy and nauseous.. they're just side effects and you'll probably get them from any other kind (I do).

No comments:

Post a Comment