Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Should i go to the doctor if i have an Ingrown-Toenail Infection?

I've been having it for 1 and a half month already. And i can't wear shoes cause it'd hurt the toe. Not to mention there's lump/swollen. So should i go to the doctor or someplace else? If i go to the doctor, what would happen to my toe? Or what would the doctor do to ';cure'; it?





I meant, a normal Doctor who you see/visit when you have a fever, headaches, Cold etc. Because there isn't any Podiatrist that lives near me.Should i go to the doctor if i have an Ingrown-Toenail Infection?
Well i didn't i just got my nana to sort it out but you should go to the doctors, the will just pull it out but if it's in to far you may have to got to hospital to get it sorted, sorry, xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment