Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is my toenail an ingrown toenail if there is swelling on top of the toe not on the sides?

I've looked up many images (which were very disgusting) and they show swelling on the sides of their toes. I can not quite see if the nail is growing in to the side of my foot but the swelling hurts a lot and the toe does not look normal! Is this a sign of an ingrown toenail?Is my toenail an ingrown toenail if there is swelling on top of the toe not on the sides?
get bigger shoes and cut your toenails shorter, then it will take a couple days but should fix the problemIs my toenail an ingrown toenail if there is swelling on top of the toe not on the sides?
I don't suggest wasting your money on a doctors appointment.


if its coloured, you might've bruised it (when I say colour, I don't just mean purple, blue, or black. bruises can be brown, tan, or anything slightly darker than your skin colour) %26amp; if you can't see under your toenail, then Idk :/





I also do not suggest touching it, ever. because the more its poked/touched, the bigger it will swell.





do not cut the toenail until the pain has gone away. it will be SO painful, %26amp; you will definately regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment