Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ingrown Toenail?

I just removed the ingrown toenail part myself and it hurt like crap but i took the pain. I put some alchohol and some neosporin then bandaged it. Is there anything else i have to do?Ingrown Toenail?
Let me tell you one thing. I have kept an ingrown toenail in my left foot, big toe on the left edge. I have kept it for 7 years and ignored going to the doctor, thinking to myself ';once it grows back i'll just do a bathroom surgery on it myself to ease the pain'; I did that for 7 years, until it got to the point where the ingrown was so small, and so short there was absolutely nothing I can do to ease the pain anymore.





My advice to you: Go to the doctor's and get that thing removed, you'll feel pain for 5 seconds, literally and it'll be done. If you keep doing this pus (breeding ground for bacteria) will enter your blood stream because the pointed edge of the ingrown will have poked a hole in your meat for bacteria. In otherwords, you'll have to get it amputated.Ingrown Toenail?
Here's a step by step link. Hope it helps.


http://www.ehow.com/how_2377_treat-ingro鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment