Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ingrown toenail?

I have an ingrown toenail on my big toe and I had one a very long time ago but I do not remember what to do for it. Does anyone have any tips to at least ease the pain when I walk?Ingrown toenail?
Surgery should be a last resort. Try soaking the affected foot in warm water and epsom salts. Soak at least once a day and attempt to clean out the area around the ingrown nail after each soak. It will hurt to try to clean it out, but it may prevent surgery. The reason for the pain and swelling is bacteria under the toanail. If you can clean it out enough and finally cut the toenail back to size then the problem will go away. If this doesn't work then a doctor is a must.Ingrown toenail?
chew them off...
You go to a doctor and he will tell you that you have to get a surgery for it and recommend a surgeon
you can try and put a small piece of paper under the tail and wear a wider shoe and dont cut them so short
im sorry to have to tell you this, but it will only get better if you go to the pediatrist. I had one for two years and tried everything, the pain finally got unbearable and i went. Nothing works if you already have one. prevention methods do work however.
I think the best thing would be to go to the Podiatrist. Because I tried to take care of one myself and ended up with an infected toe. Cutting a V in my nail didnt work for me either. Try to wear sandals or no shoes as much as possible or try to buy wider shoes. If you go to like a Walmart or Target they have some things for ingrown toenails, like little cushions and pain gel if you can't get to the doctor right away. Good Luck, I know how bad they can hurt
QUIT PICKING YOUR FUNKY *** TOES. CUT A V IN THE CENTER AND LET GROW.
Girl I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do to help ease the pain on an ingrown toenail! Take it from a doctor like me, when you get home from work or school, take your sock off and let your foot air out that should help ease the pain! If that does not work i guess your S.O.L!
you have to go to the doctor. the pain will just get worse





I know people who frequently get ingrown toe nails can edn up getting their nail removed- its best to go get it dealt with and try and prevent it from happening again so nothing drastic has to be done. the longer you don't go to the doctor the longer it is irritated
I get them all the time to the point where I have to go to a foot doctor to cut the nails. But here is a site that may help...sorry for the cheesy background music...lol.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment