Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ingrown toenail?

I have an ingrown toenail on my left big toe. Its not that deep but I cant reach it to cut it. This is my third ingrown toenail and my second on the same toe. Are there any remedies to maybe loosen the nail so I can cut it? When the doctor cuts it, the pain afterwards is excruciating!Ingrown toenail?
As a person who has had many ingrown toenails, I can tell you that the only real relief is to have the side of the nail removed or permanently remove the nail. I have permanently removed four Ingrown toenails and I never have to go through that horrible Pain and trying to figure out what to do anymore.





talk with your Podiatrist about possibilities of how to deal with this at home and removals.Ingrown toenail?
i had that problem, then i finally went to the doctors and they cut my nail and from then on, havn't had any problems. it's worth getting it done.

Report Abuse



if u can lift the corners up with a wooden cuticle pusher try to wedge a tiny piece of cotton between the nail and the skin. This will help. Also, if you cut a ';V'; into the center of the top of the free nail edge, the nail will begin to grow toward the center to close the gap, and in a few months, no more ingrown toenail. HTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment