Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How much does ingrown toenail surgery cost?

I would like to hear from people who had the treatment and can quote me their price. Please refrain from ';it depends'; unless you can give me a ballpark.How much does ingrown toenail surgery cost?
gosh. you know i really can't remember how much mine was.


i know it was covered by our insurance.


and i would definitely recommend it if it's not more than 300 dollars.


i love it. got both sides on both toes done in fourth grade.


the shots hurt really bad, but it's worth it!How much does ingrown toenail surgery cost?
I would imagine it's going to be under $500 since it's not a major surgery (in most cases). But I'm just guessing.. you can probably get a free quote from your doctor.
It depends
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment