Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long after an ingrown toenail gets cut, is the swelling and infection supposed to go down?

Basically, when will it stop hurting? I feel like it's still hurting now because there's a piece of cotton there to keep it from growing back...How long after an ingrown toenail gets cut, is the swelling and infection supposed to go down?
Mine hurt worse after I got it cut. I think the swelling and pain went away after about a week.How long after an ingrown toenail gets cut, is the swelling and infection supposed to go down?
I am not sure how long the healing will take, but you could use Hydrogen peroxide to help things along, just pour some on, if it bubbles up, which is very likely it is helping you out.if it were me I would probably do this twice a day, just pour it on let it bubble up. You could also rinse it with cool water since you have cotton on it. do not let it sit on the skin for too long or you will have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment