Friday, February 5, 2010

How do you get rid an ingrown toenail?

I have pretty toes but one thing that makes them ugly is that they are ingrown and they hurt can somebody help me get rid of themHow do you get rid an ingrown toenail?
I have experienced that too. the doctor said that my whole nail needs to come off but that is not necessary. every night before going to bed, soak the toe in luke warm water and add salt. it will help get the puss out. if u want it to heal, there is this medicine(pill) that i took countless times of. if there is a blob, the medicine will help to heal it. ask your doctor about it.How do you get rid an ingrown toenail?
As far as I know, the only 'cure' is surgery in which they remove HALF of the toe nail, so they leave you with this really skinny toe nail.
Don't touch it yourself. Go and get a professional pedicure, they will know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment