Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I know if I have an ingrown toenail?

My left big toe his soar when I walk or run it's soar. Also on the inside there is a small white spot. There is also some puss or something that I keep digging out and it's whiteHow do I know if I have an ingrown toenail?
You more than likely have an ingrown toe nail. If it doesn't grow out by itself and it keeps bothering you, you can visit a dermatologist and he/she will cut it out for you.





After that, you'll be advised only to wear sandals for some time. You'll need an antibiotic cream too, and he or she will tell you to let your nails grow out before cutting them.





In the worst of cases, they can cut the whole side of your nail all the way to the source where it grows. Don't worry, because the rest of your nail will eventually cover the bare skin.How do I know if I have an ingrown toenail?
You have to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment