Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I fix an ingrown toenail fast?

I've had an ingrown toenail for the past month, I've been soaking it in epsom salts daily and I put gauzes under the nail and it wouldn't go away. I just got antibiotics and cream to put on it but I have a big school dance on Friday and it hurts to wear any shoes right now but I'm wearing heals on Friday, how can I fix my foot before Friday ?


=SHow can I fix an ingrown toenail fast?
mom was always good at home remedies, she always cut a v shape in the middle of her toe nail and it would be better in a day or 2. try that, hope its better soonHow can I fix an ingrown toenail fast?
Very difficult to deal with this before Friday.





Any intervention by a Podiatrist will probably cause more pain, %26amp; prevent you dancing!!


Wear trainers to the dance, not pretty but less painful!! See a Podiatrist next week %26amp; you'll be ready for your next dance soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment