Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone had a ingrown toenail taken out by the doctor?Does it hurt I don';t want to but my toe is getting

Infected.


Just wondering what they do and does it hurt?Has anyone had a ingrown toenail taken out by the doctor?Does it hurt I don';t want to but my toe is getting
An infected ingrown nail hurts much worse than having it removed. You'll be glad you had it done. I've had two and I'll never procrastinate again.Has anyone had a ingrown toenail taken out by the doctor?Does it hurt I don';t want to but my toe is getting
the toe is numbed by injection and then the toe nail and nail bed is removed the nail never grows back as the nail bed is taken away its quite painful and sore for a while after,, my friend had this done and she wears a false toe nail honestly she does, because she doesn't like the way it looks before she found the false toe nails after the toe had healed she used to put nail polish on the skin so it didn't look odd ( but shes vain lol ) keep it really clean so as you don't get it infected before you have the nail removed,,don't wear trainers too much as your feet sweat too much in trainers
go to the podiatrist as they deal with that all day and are very good and when they do it you can't tell.
I just had an ingrown toenail. I didn't get it taken out by a doctor but I got medicine from the store. It was by Dr.Scholls and it worked great! I also found that it really helped when I soaked my foot in water.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment