Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does anyone like the feeling of pain from an ingrown toenail?

I have found that when I get minor ingrown toenails, I enjoy the pain. I find this odd because I usually have a low pain threshold and I'm a baby when it comes to pain. Has anyone ever felt this way or has anyone heard about something like this?Does anyone like the feeling of pain from an ingrown toenail?
i like the pain better, when i start to dig the nail out of the skin. Then all the pus comes out as well. Makes a nice mess, and maybe some blood will come as well. When you clean it all up, you can look forward to it again.Does anyone like the feeling of pain from an ingrown toenail?
Oh my gosh. I enjoy it too! once when i had an ingrowing toenail i loved to cut into it, and it doesn't hurt much but feels nice!


AH





i guess we are both strange! aha!





x

No comments:

Post a Comment