Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can I go back to school after an ingrown toenail operation?

I hope I can go back to school the same day %26amp; for the rest of the week!!Can I go back to school after an ingrown toenail operation?
i just had the surgery and i go to college and i went back two days after but i had to miss again because it keeps bleeding and it hurt after i walk. i got put to sleep for the surgery so i didn't go to school that day or the day afterCan I go back to school after an ingrown toenail operation?
probably can go back the next day with nothing but a bandage to protect it.. however, you should be excused from any p.e. classes until it heals to avoid further injury or to avoid getting dirt in it, causing an infection.
you should of gotten a doctors note.......... whatever the doctor says you should go by their orders.
It is a very minor operation. You will certainly be able to go to school for the rest of the week. Whether you can go back that same day will depend on how you're feeling. If you feel up to going, I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be allowed. But you may not feel up to it once the local anesthesia wears off.
I had it done a while ago, It was a bit hard to move about for the rest of the day. I'd suggest at least one day off.
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment